"One's destination is never a place, but a new way of seeing things"

Me and the girls in Yeriho

Friday, March 5, 2010

My Week

Hey!

I'm sorry I have been lazy about posting these past two days, but I honestly have been relatively busy! I've also been really tired at the end of the day and didn't get around to writing... my apologies.

I had an awesome birthday - 17! To my dismay, I don't feel any different yet. Maybe tomorrow I'll feel older. I looked in the mirror today though and noticed bags under my eyes and felt old for the first time in my entire life. Hopefully I was just really tired today and they're not here to stay . . . I want to feel mature and everything, yes... But I'll wait for the sagging wrinkles. Haha.

For my birthday I was taken out to eat at Burger Bar and treated to dinner by Christine :). After dinner we went to the best ice cream shop on Ben Yahuda and I got an amazing fruit smoothie: strawberries, bananas, coconut, white chocolate, regular chocolate, milk. MMMM mmmm good! On my birthday morning, Karen and the team prophesied over me and it was phenomenal.

2 comments:

The Plumline said...

They are NOT bags, TRUST ME, I KNOW!
Love,
Sugar Mama

Jessica said...

Oh but they were! Luckily for me, they went away though.... :P