"One's destination is never a place, but a new way of seeing things"

Me and the girls in Yeriho

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Cleaning Day . . .

Well, I wish I would have had something super awesome to share about yesterday, but finding motivation to write about everyday activities is a bit challenging. I went to service in the morning (as I always do. Thats a given) and afterwards walked around the city center with everyone. We celebrated Tristan and Cheryl's engagement with some amazing Thai food. Mmmmm mmmm was it good (but when is the food here not good..?!). After lunch we went to the Coffee Bean for some decadent cheesecake that was out of this world. I talked to my family last night and they said I seem enamored by the vast amounts of food I have tried here. Honestly, I'm not. We just eat out so often and there are so many good restaurants around that a lot of my time (and finances haha) have been invested into divulging into the local cuisine. Because of this I share my experiences with you.

Today, like the caption says, is "cleaning day." I'm not sure why... Because we clean everyday. I guess we go all out today and dedicate this day to nothing else. Regardless, I'll try to do something interesting if I have the opportunity and post later on. :]

2 comments:

The Plumline said...

What about the Daniel Fast? We are doing that here...in solidarity...?!
There is no cheesecake in our fast!!

Jessica said...

Hmmm. I don't know what to tell you accept through grace I am saved. haha. you can break it every here and again. ;]